21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
1st link banner

2nd link banner

IELTS?? Not Anymore... A Problem!

2014.11.24 13:23

Enrico 조회 수:28193

Hello IELTS minded-like folks

Do you think the IELTS test is a daunting problem in your life?!

Ok, that was for me too. However I did the right choice: Going to Noble Academy!

Yes I did and lucky me.

I met with wonderful and very competent people.

Iris for example is a well-prepared and organized secretary and Jim is more than a teacher.

If you follow all the suggestions and do all the homework, for sure you will improve.

Consider that IELTS is something that the more you know about that the less it doesn't scare you.

However is not about: I know well English..so I am ready for IELTS! No, please don't do that: don't underestimate this test!

IELTS will require you a great attention, a quick-scan reading capabilities and a very sharp listening skills. 

In addition you shall time well yourself.

Said that, nothing is impossible and with the right training, you can do that. Believe me.

I was neither a score 5.5 in listening or close. Then after a course at this academy I got at the test..7.0!!

You have to listen, listen and listen to, for example: the BBC, or listen to every person you meet with, or listen to people talking in a movie. Anyway: listen, read, talk and write. That's all you have to do. 

Commit all these ingredients in Jim's hands and listen to him..and you will see.

I repeat you: lucky me I met in my life with Iris and Jim. I tell you without them I couldn't get out of it.

All the best and good luck with your IELTS, but overall.. your life :)

Enrico