묻고답하기

1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
1st link banner

2nd link banner

IELTS 시험 전략 - Speaking 샘플 답안 7 (music, place)

2012.04.24 11:47

Noble 조회 수:30581

IELTS 시험전략 – Speaking 샘플 답안 7

자료제공 : 캘거리 노블아카데미

원장  정승희

IELTS 시험점수를 위한 Speaking이기도 하지만, 시험이 목표가 아닌 Speaking 실력을 늘리기 위해서도 꾸준히 공부하시면 도움이 되실 겁니다.

Speaking의 평가기준은 응시자의 영어구사능력, 적절하고 알맞은 문법과

어휘력을 평가하며 효과적으로 커뮤니케이션 할 수 있는가를 측정하는 시험입니다.

Test에서 다루어지는 Topic은 충분히 예측할 수 있는 기존의 기출문제 안에서

준비할 수 있는 내용이며 많은 연습이 필요합니다.

이번 주에는 Part 1에서는 music에 관하여, Part 2에서는 최근에 방문했던 장소에 관하여 기출문제를 바탕으로 샘플답안을 올립니다.  샘플답안들은 저희 웹사이트 www.noble-academy.com 자유게시판에도 동시에 올리고 있습니다.

Part 1

내용 : 본인의 신상명세 및 개인생활에 대한 질문들이 나옵니다.

주의사항 : 의사소통에 중점을 두며 대화를 익숙하고 매끄럽게 이어가는 것이 중요합니다.

<music>

1.      Do you listen to music in your spare time?

Yes, I love to listen to music in my spare time. I love listening to classical music because it makes me feel relaxed and gives me more energy.

Yes, I love listening to music during my spare time. I enjoy listening to all types of music such as rock, pop, country and hip hop. All kinds of music make me happy!

2.      Do you play any musical instruments?

Yes, I played the piano when I was young. I took lessons as a child and continued to play for many years.

Yes, I can play the recorder. I learned how to play this instrument in elementary school. Unfortunately, I do not play any more.

No, I have never learned how to play any musical instruments. I would love to learn how to play the guitar one day!

3.      Have you ever been to a concert?

Yes, I have been to see the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra several times. They are very entertaining and talented artists.

Yes, I have been to many concerts. I try to go to at least three concerts a year. The last concert that I attended was “The Kings of Leon” in Calgary.

4.      Do you listen to music in English?

Yes, I always listen to music in English. I am trying to learn to speak English fluently so English music helps me.

Yes, I listen to English music often. I am Korean, so I enjoy listening to Korean artists as well; however, English music is also very entertaining.

5.      If yes, who is your favorite artist?

My favorite English-speaking artists are Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and Justin Bieber. They are all very different artists but I enjoy listening to all of them!

6.      What are the benefits of listening to music?

Listening to music is fun! It always makes me happy! It can be very relaxing and helps me focus. I think it is important for everyone to listen to music!

Part 2

내용 : 1 동안 주어진 주제에 대해 생각을 정리하며 메모도 할 수 있는 시간이 주어지며, 1~2분 동안 정리된 내용에 대해 혼자서 얘기해야 합니다.

주의사항 : 질문의 핵심을 뚫은 대답과 논리적인 설명이 필요합니다. 불필요하거나 질문의 내용에서 동떨어진 것을 얘기하지 말아야 합니다.

Describe a place you recently visited as a tourist

You should say

Where you went

Who you went with

What you did there

Why you chose to go to this place

I went to Radium Hot Springs in British Columbia with my family in January. My friends recommended this place to me. We stayed in a hotel for 1 night. The next day, we went to the springs. The outside temperature was -22 degrees Celsius, but the spring water was 39 degrees. Our bodies felt warm in the water, but our hair was frozen. It was fantastic! In Korea, there are also lots of hot springs. They are very beautiful and popular. Hot springs have many benefits; they are good for skin diseases as well as arthritis. We had so much fun visiting Radium; if I have a chance, I would go there again.

I recently traveled to Maui, Hawaii with my family in February. It was a fantastic experience. My parents go to this island at least once a year to golf and enjoy the hot sun! We stayed in a hotel right on the ocean! We could see the sun set every night from the balcony! We spent all day on the beach sun- tanning and watching the whales in the ocean! The water was warm and the waves were very big! One day we rented kayaks and paddled out far into the ocean. We saw many large humpback whales very close up. Maui is a beautiful island. The flowers are so colorful and the palm trees are so tall! I would love to visit this island again!

Part 3 (Discussion topics)

내용 : Part 2에서 나온 주제와 관련하여 추상적인 주제로 대화하는 시간입니다. 간단한 대화라기 보다는 논의/토론 형식에 가까운 형태로 이루어져야 합니다.

주의사항 : 얼마나 examiner와 상대로 자신의 의견을 타당성 있게, 그리고 자신감을 가지고 논리적으로 전개하느냐가 중요합니다.

1.   Is it better to travel alone or with others?

I prefer to travel alone. This way, I have the opportunity to do whatever I want. I can travel anywhere at anytime. I do not need to ask anybody else about their opinions. I also love to meet new people. When I travel with friends, I tend to spend most of my time with them. Alone, I am forced to interact with new people!

I prefer to travel with my family. When I went to Korea last year by myself, I felt lonely. I really wanted to be with a friend or a family member. I am not very shy and I love to meet new people; however, I prefer to travel with somebody. Traveling with someone else would be much easier and more enjoyable.

2.   Which is better, going for a vacation in one’s own country or somewhere else?

I prefer to travel to other countries. I love to learn new languages and experience different cultures. Calgary is cold so I enjoy traveling to areas that are much warmer. It is always an adventure traveling to new countries abroad.

캘거리 노블아카데미

웹사이트 : www.noble-academy.com

전화 : 403-228-6421 / 403-667-2595

주소 : #204, 1211 14St SW Calgary