15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
1st link banner

2nd link banner

IELTS Speaking Test on April 29

2016.04.29 12:47

Rusel Sanchez 조회 수:8566

Hi, I am from the Philippines. I have been in Calgary for 3 years.

I completed the IELTS Speaking Test today. Listed below are the questions:

Part 1 : I was requested to explain what I had been doing in Canada. I was very precise as to how Noble Academy has prepared me in advance for this testing. It was good for me because I felt well-prepared for the questions that would be asked by the examiner.

part 2 : I was asked if I had recently read a novel that was fascinating;  then to explain, what the novel was all about, what made me drawn to the novel. And also, what advantage reading it had for me. I gained knowledge from Noble Academy and am confident that I have achieved a higher score than I have had before. (By the way, I had studied previously with another school and tried unsuccessfully four times for my IELTS.)

part 3 : I was asked to name a famous novel back home, and explain why it was popular. 

I enjoyed the test, as well as the advance preparation class that I took from NOBLE ACADEMY. This class combined with the excellent teaching I received, made me confident going into the examination. Keep up the good work NOBLE ACADEMY and  may God Bless You.......

Rusel  Sanchez