How To Apply
There are 2 ways to apply for the IELTS test. Please click on a link below for step-by-step
For all forms of registration, the following must be submitted in order to consider your application complete:
- Completed online application
- A clear scan of your passport or PR card
Incomplete applications may be held up to 48 hours. If your application is not complete, it will be rejected and a spot will not be reserved for you on the test date.
In order to apply online, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application. Please complete the entire application in CAPITAL LETTERS. Also, please make sure you write your full name, including middle name(s), and double check your address.
- Make a payment online by either credit card or debit card. For in-person payments, only cash is accepted.
- IELTS is very strict about the ID scan, as it is the primary form of ID that is used for the test. Please scan your ID at a high resolution so that we can clearly see the details of your face and information listed below. If your ID scan is not approved, you will not be allowed to sit the test and you will not receive a refund.
The coloured digital copy of your ID document must include the following information:
- ID Document Number
- ID Expiry Date
- Full name
- Date of birth
Please scan & upload a coloured copy of your passport or PR card to your profile within 1 business day so we can approve your application for your test.
- Once your ID has been verified, you will receive your test confirmation email. Applicants should expect approximately 48 hours for processing.
If you do not complete the online application within 48 hours, your application will be rejected and you will need to re-apply.
How to Apply In-Person
In order to apply in person, come to our offices at 515 1st Street SE, Calgary, AB. Phone: 403-441 -4375, Email : email@example.com We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:30AM to 4:30PM.
Applications done in person still require you to sign up online, but we can provide you with a computer if you do not have one readily accessible. After applying online, you may make your payment and Identity Registration with our registration staff at the same time for fast confirmation of your test placement.
How to Complete your Test Application
IELTS has implemented security procedures that require all candidates to provide a fingerscan and an on-site photograph on test day. This is a mandatory procedure and must be completed by all applicants on test day.
The cost of an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test in Calgary is $309(Paper-Based Test), $324(Computer-Delivered Test) CAD, including GST.