IELTS Test Dates
IELTS Test Centre :
GEOS Languages Plus
Suite 140 – 1040 7 Ave SW
Calgary, AB, Canada, T2P-3G9
IELTS Test Fees
The cost of an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test in Calgary is $309(Paper-Based Test), $324(Computer-Delivered Test) CAD, including GST.
Starting August 20, 2016 - Listening with Headphones!
- We are conveniently located next to the CTrain Station "Downtown West Kerby".
- We have small exam rooms with high quality audio.
- You get 30 hours of online preparation.
- Speaking tests scheduled on test day.
- Traveling to Calgary: priority speaking test time.
To register for an IELTS test, please follow these steps:
1. Start by using the search box on the left side of the screen. Find available test dates and then apply.
2. Enter your personal data into the registration system.
3. Upload a copy of you valid Passport or Permanent Resident card in JPG, GIF or PNG file format (not PDF).
- You can also email a copy of your identification to firstname.lastname@example.org , attach it to the credit card authorization form or visit us at the centre.
4. Complete the online credit card authorization form. A link to the form is included in your registration confirmation email.
- Candidates can also register & pay in person at GEOS Calgary with cash, debit, Visa
or MasterCard. Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. A 2% fee will be applied to all credit card payments.
We plan speaking tests on the same day as the listening, reading and writing tests.
People traveling to Calgary will be given priority. You will be notified on or before
Thursday before the test, by 5 PM, where you can see the speaking test start time.
As a British Council IELTS test taker, we are delighted to offer you Road to IELTS:
Last Minute.30 hours of this course for FREE.
Access Road to IELTS and other free practice materials via the Test Taker Area.
Log in using your IELTS Reference No. and email
address after you complete your registration.
How To Apply
There are 2 ways to apply for the IELTS test. Please click on a link below for step-by-step
For all forms of registration, the following must be submitted in order to consider your application complete:
- Completed online application
- A clear scan of your passport or PR card
Incomplete applications may be held up to 48 hours. If your application is not complete, it will be rejected and a spot will not be reserved for you on the test date.
In order to apply online, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application. Please complete the entire application in CAPITAL LETTERS. Also, please make sure you write your full name, including middle name(s), and double check your address.
- Make a payment online by either credit card or debit card. For in-person payments, only cash is accepted.
- IELTS is very strict about the ID scan, as it is the primary form of ID that is used for the test. Please scan your ID at a high resolution so that we can clearly see the details of your face and information listed below. If your ID scan is not approved, you will not be allowed to sit the test and you will not receive a refund.
The coloured digital copy of your ID document must include the following information:
- ID Document Number
- ID Expiry Date
- Full name
- Date of birth
Please scan & upload a coloured copy of your passport or PR card to your profile within 1 business day so we can approve your application for your test.
- Once your ID has been verified, you will receive your test confirmation email. Applicants should expect approximately 48 hours for processing.
If you do not complete the online application within 48 hours, your application will be rejected and you will need to re-apply.
CELPIP Test Dates
CELPIP Brochure :
CELPIP Test Centre :
Precious Solutions Calgary
115 9th Ave SE / 225 Tower Centre (SW Corner 2nd Floor)
CELPIP Test Fees : $280