20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
1st link banner

2nd link banner

A very good IELTS Course!

2014.09.24 17:57

Enrico 조회 수:25593

Hi all

Maybe are you asking yourself why I am gonna write something here or about what?!

Maybe are you discussing: "Well, these are the usually repeated words for describing how much is good my IELTS course..and bla bla bla...!"

Well...maybe you could be right..but .. NO.

I am gonna tell you why.

Because this course I decided to undertake is different! It's not good..it's GOOD!

First, for the reading we just learn some efficient techniques about how to scan quickly a text and to grasp keywords, directly on the Metro newspapers (which is by the way free and daily).

Second, for the listening, we talk and listen to one each other, developing methods to hear in a proficient way.

Third, for the speaking, we..speak, of course, but about really many possible topics .

Fourth, for the writing, we write essays based on some facts we read on Metro newspapers, in order to have a basis upon which develop our ideas.

Last: the teacher. Better if he is an IELTS examiner and maybe better again if he is..British! There we go! The teacher is British!

He can help us with his pronunciation and thanks to him, I think we are getting more and more Englishmen!

IELTS requires practice and a determined kind of practice. Of course the teacher can help, even your companions..but we have of course to do our parts and we can do that in a comfortable room equipped with several materials, including books, cd, etc.

So guys..what are you waiting for?!

Book your appointment with Noble Academy!

Last: Good luck to all of us..an IELTS test is looking for us. Be ready!

Enrico