1st link banner

2nd link banner

IELTS 시험 전략 – Speaking 샘플 답안 2

자료제공 : 캘거리 노블아카데미

원장  정승희

IELTS 시험점수를 위한 Speaking이기도 하지만, 시험이 목표가 아닌 Speaking 실력을

늘리기 위해서도 꾸준히 공부하시면 도움이 되실 겁니다.

Speaking의 평가기준은 응시자의 영어구사능력, 적절하고 알맞은 문법과

어휘력을 평가하며 효과적으로 커뮤니케이션 할 수 있는가를 측정하는 시험입니다.

Test에서 다루어지는 Topic은 충분히 예측할 수 있는 기존의 기출문제 안에서

준비할 수 있는 내용이며 많은 연습이 필요합니다.

지난 주 자기소개, 가족소개 그리고 자신의 직업을 소개하는 Topic에 이어 이번 주에는

Part 1에서는 English Future에 관하여, Part 2에서는 흥미로운 빌딩에 관하여

기출문제를 바탕으로 샘플답안을 올립니다. 샘플답안들은 저희 웹사이트

www.noble-academy.com 자유게시판에도 동시에 올리고 있습니다.

Part 1

내용 : 본인의 신상명세 및 개인생활에 대한 질문들이 나옵니다.

주의사항 : 의사소통에 중점을 두며 대화를 익숙하고 매끄럽게 이어가는 것이 중요합니다.

<English>

1.      How long have you been learning/studying English?

얼마나 오랫동안 영어를 공부하였나요?

I have been learning/studying English for over 10 years, starting in middle school. I also studied English in high school and university. I studied hard but didn’t have many opportunities to practice speaking English in Korea.

저는 중학교 때부터 시작해서 10년 이상 영어를 공부하였습니다. 역시 고등학교, 대학교 때도 영어를 공부하였고요. 저는 열심히 공부를 하였지만 한국에서 영어로 말하기 연습을 하는 기회는 많이 갖지 못했습니다.

I have been learning/studying English for 1 year. Actually, I started in middle school - mostly grammar, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. I didn’t study hard and I also didn’t take many opportunities to practice speaking English in Korea. So, I have been seriously studying English for only 1 year.

저는 1년 동안 영어를 공부하였습니다. 실제로는, 중학교 때부터 문법, 어휘, 독해공부를 시작하였지만 제가 열심히 공부를 하지 않았고, 역시 한국에서 영어로 말하기 연습을 하는 기회를 많이 갖지 못했습니다. 그래서, 사실상 제가 진지하게 영어를 공부한 기간은 1년 이라고 볼 수 있습니다.  (자신에게 맞추어서 기간을 바꾸어 보세요. 6개월 – six months,  3개월 – three months)

2.      Why do you study English?

영어를 왜 공부하나요?

The reason is that I moved to Calgary two years ago and I need a good IELTS score to become a permanent resident in Canada. I really need to speak English well for my work so I study English continuously. I would like to speak it fluently.

저는 캘거리로 2년 전에 왔고 영주권을 위해 IELTS 점수가 필요합니다. 제가 일을 하기 위해서도 영어를 잘하는 건 정말로 필요하구요. 그래서 저는 계속 영어공부를 할 거고 유창하게 말하고 싶습니다.

<Future>

1.      What are your plans for the future?

미래를 위해서 당신의 계획은 무엇입니까?

I am planning on getting permanent resident status in Canada and I hope to spend the rest of my life here. Canada is a beautiful country with many opportunities.

저는 캐나다에서 영주권을 취득하는 것을 계획하고 있고, 이 곳에서 남은 여생을 보내기를 희망합니다. 캐나다는 많은 기회가 있는 아름다운 나라에요.

2.      How are you preparing for the future?

당신은 미래를 위해 어떻게 준비하고 있나요?

I am studying English very diligently. I need to score well on the IELTS exam to receive permanent resident status in Canada. In my opinion, it is also very important to communicate well with other English-speaking Canadians.

저는 매우 열심히 영어를 공부하고 있습니다. 저는 캐나다에서 영주권을 받기 위해 IELTS 점수를 잘 받는 것이 필요하고, 또한 캐네디언들과 의사소통을 잘하는 것은 매우 중요하다고 생각합니다.

3.      What will you do this weekend?

This weekend, I am planning to meet my friends at a concert, after which we will go to a pub/bar for a few drinks. It has been a long time since I last saw them. I am very excited at the chance to spend some time with them!

4.      What do you think you will be doing in 5 years?

I hope to have my own restaurant in Calgary. This has been a dream of mine for many years; I love to cook.

I think I will be working for an oil and gas company in Calgary, Canada. There are a lot of jobs in the oil industry.

Part 2

내용 : 1분동안 주어진 주제에 대해 생각을 정리하며 메모도 할 수 있는 시간이 주어지며, 1~2분 동안 정리된 내용에 대해 혼자서 얘기해야 합니다.

주의사항 : 질문의 핵심을 뚫은 대답과 논리적인 설명이 필요합니다. 불필요하거나 질문의 내용에서 동떨어진 것을 얘기하지 말아야 합니다.

Describe an interesting building in your country.

당신의 나라에서 흥미로운 빌딩 하나를 describe 하세요.

(서울 삼성동에 위치한 COEX 빌딩을 제 경험을 바탕으로 묘사하였습니다.

여러분들도 흥미로운 빌딩 하나(63빌딩도 좋구요)를 선택하여 묘사해 보세요.)

You should explain:

Where it is

What it is used for

And why you think it is so interesting.

당신은 설명해야 합니다.

그것이 어디에 있는지

그것은 무엇을 위해 사용되는지

왜 당신은 그것이 매우 흥미롭다고 생각하는지.

I think that COEX in my home country, Korea, is very interesting. It is located in Samsung-Dong, Seoul. It is one of the biggest buildings in Korea, consisting of an aquarium, movie theaters, a shopping mall, offices, restaurants, and the convention centre. The main purpose of COEX is as a venue for international conventions.

To promote Korea to foreigners, COEX was carefully designed by a very famous Korean architect. One half of the mall represents traditional Korean aspects, whereas the other half represents modern aspects of my country. This mixture of old and new is one reason that I find COEX so interesting.

When I visited the aquarium with my family a few years ago, I saw many kinds of beautiful tropical fish. It was exceedingly impressive. That’s another reason why I think COEX is one of the most interesting buildings in Korea.

Last year I was lucky to be able to visit COEX again. I was visiting Korea on business and I had lunch at a restaurant in COEX with my elementary school friend after work. There is always so much to see and do in COEX.

캘거리 노블아카데미

웹사이트 : www.noble-academy.com

전화 : 403-228-6421 / 403-667-2595

주소 : #204, 1211 14St SW Calgary