11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
1st link banner

2nd link banner

IELTS 시험 전략 – Speaking 샘플 답안 6

자료제공 : 캘거리 노블아카데미

원장  정승희

IELTS 시험점수를 위한 Speaking이기도 하지만, 시험이 목표가 아닌 Speaking 실력을 늘리기 위해서도 꾸준히 공부하시면 도움이 되실 겁니다.

Speaking의 평가기준은 응시자의 영어구사능력, 적절하고 알맞은 문법과

어휘력을 평가하며 효과적으로 커뮤니케이션 할 수 있는가를 측정하는 시험입니다.

Test에서 다루어지는 Topic은 충분히 예측할 수 있는 기존의 기출문제 안에서

준비할 수 있는 내용이며 많은 연습이 필요합니다.

이번 주에는 Part 1에서는 food holidays에 관하여, Part 2, 3에서는 방문하고 싶은 나라에 관하여 기출문제를 바탕으로 샘플답안을 올립니다.  샘플답안들은 저희 웹사이트 www.noble-academy.com 자유게시판에도 동시에 올리고 있습니다.

Part 1

내용 : 본인의 신상명세 및 개인생활에 대한 질문들이 나옵니다.

주의사항 : 의사소통에 중점을 두며 대화를 익숙하고 매끄럽게 이어가는 것이 중요합니다.

<food>

1.      What is your favorite food?

가장 좋아하는 음식이 무엇인가요?  (김치를 소개해 보았습니다.)

My favorite food is kimchi. Kimchi is a type of Korean food. It is pickled cabbage. It is also made from radish, cucumber and green onions. Seasonings include ground red pepper, garlic, green onions, and ginger, as well as others. Everyone should eat kimchi; it is good for our health.

My favorite food is pasta. I love every kind of pasta such as: spaghetti, fettuccini, linguini, ravioli, lasagna and tortellini. There are so many different ways you can make pasta. They are all so delicious.

2.      Do you prefer healthy food or junk food?

건강식품을 선호하나요 아니면 인스턴트 음식을 선호하나요?

I generally, prefer healthy food. It makes me feel good and gives me lots of energy. Sometimes, I like to eat junk food. I love to eat hamburgers and pizza on the weekends!

3.      What is your favorite restaurant?

가장 좋아하는 레스토랑은?  (불고기를 소개하였습니다.)

I love all Korean barbecue restaurants. They are very popular in Calgary. My favorite restaurant is Bow Bulgogi. The food is always delicious and they have such great service! When I go there, I always order bulgogi. It is thinly sliced beef cooked with onions and pears. Everyone should try it!

I also love Swiss Chalet. My family and I eat at this restaurant at least once a month. My favorite meal is the ribs and mash potatoes.

<holidays>

1.      Do you celebrate Christmas?  If not, do you celebrate anything in the winter season?

크리스마스를 기념하나요?

I celebrate Christmas at church. It is Jesus’ birthday. We praise Jesus in songs, drama, dances, and other festivities. My daughter plays the violin at church every Christmas.

I celebrate Christmas at home with my family! We always spend the whole day together sharing gifts, eating meals and playing games!

2.      Do you celebrate New Year’s Eve on Dec. 31st?

December 31st를 기념하나요?

I always celebrate New Year’s Eve on December 31st. My friends and I always get together and have a big party! We count down the seconds to midnight and then we all celebrate!

3.      If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? And who would you bring with you?

만약 내일 휴가를 가게 된다면, 어디를 갈 건가요? 그리고 누구와 함께 갈 건가요?

If I could go on vacation tomorrow, I would go to Kananaskis Country with my family. When I am there, I can relax. I love the Rocky Mountains.

If I could go on vacation tomorrow, I would like to go to Mexico. I love the warm weather and the beautiful beaches. Mexico is my favorite place; it is so relaxing!

Part 2

내용 : 1 동안 주어진 주제에 대해 생각을 정리하며 메모도 할 수 있는 시간이 주어지며, 1~2분 동안 정리된 내용에 대해 혼자서 얘기해야 합니다.

주의사항 : 질문의 핵심을 뚫은 대답과 논리적인 설명이 필요합니다. 불필요하거나 질문의 내용에서 동떨어진 것을 얘기하지 말아야 합니다.

Describe a place you want to go in a foreign country

당신이 가고 싶은 해외에 있는 장소 하나를 설명하세요

You should say:

Why you want to visit this country

What do you want to do there

What do you know about this place

How did you know this place

말해야 합니다.

이 나라를 왜 방문하기 원하는지

거기에서 무엇을 하기 원하는지

이 장소에 관하여 무엇을 아는지

이 장소를 어떻게 알았는지

I would love to travel to New York in the US to visit my nieces and nephews. New York is a very beautiful city. It is very busy with lots of shops and restaurants. While I am in New York city, I would love to see a Broadway show. I have always been interested in musicals; I have dreamed about it since I was a little girl. Many of my friends and family have traveled to this city. They all tell me how beautiful and exciting it is. I would also love to walk through Central Park in the summer time and see all the big trees and flowers. Hopefully, I will be able to travel there soon.

Part 3 (Discussion topics)

내용 : Part 2에서 나온 주제와 관련하여 추상적인 주제로 대화하는 시간입니다. 간단한 대화라기 보다는 논의/토론 형식에 가까운 형태로 이루어져야 합니다.

주의사항 : 얼마나 examiner와 상대로 자신의 의견을 타당성 있게, 그리고 자신감을 가지고 논리적으로 전개하느냐가 중요합니다.

1.   What are the differences between visiting a city and the countryside?

도시를 방문하는 것과 시골을 방문하는 것의 차이점은 무엇인가요?

Visiting the countryside is a different experience from visiting a city. The city is always busy with lots of people, restaurants and shops. The countryside is much quieter. It is a good place to relax because there are not very many people.

2.   Have you been to countries with a different climate?

다른 기후의 나라들을 방문해 본 적이 있나요?

Yes, I have been to many countries with different climates such as Mexico, Australia, Hawaii and Thailand. All of these countries are very warm. It is very easy to acclimatize. I love warm weather! 

3.   What preparation is needed for traveling abroad? How to prepare?

해외를 여행하기 위하여 어떤 준비가 필요할까요?

It is very important to prepare before you travel to another country. It is important to learn about their customs and culture. If you can, it is helpful to learn their language to get around easily.

캘거리 노블아카데미

웹사이트 : www.noble-academy.com

전화 : 403-228-6421 / 403-667-2595

주소 : #204, 1211 14St SW Calgary